Subscribe:

Pengikut

04 May 2012

Zee Avi - Kantoi


Zee Avi - Kantoi


                                                            credit to angelfireluv81

Intro: C C# G7

Verse 1:
C                                               G
Semalam I call you, you tak answer.
G7                                          C
You kata you keluar pergi dinner.
G
You kata you keluar dengan kawan you.
G7                                                         C
But when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true.

Verse 2:
C                                            G
So I drove my car pergi Damansara.
G7                                           C
Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola.
G
Tapi bila I sampai you, you tak ada.
G7                  C
Lagilah I jadi gila.

Verse 3:
C                                                     G
So I called and called sampai you answer.
G7                                                C
You kata sorry sayang tadi tak dengar.
G
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym.
G7                                                  C
Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain.

Chorus:
G7                                  C
Sudahlah sayang, I don't believe you.
G7                                                       C
I've always known that your words were never true.
G7                                             C
Why am I with you, I pun tak tahu.
C                C#            G7
No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you.

Verse 4:
C                                              G
So I guess that's the end of our story.
G7                                             C
Akhir kata, she accepted his apology.
G
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too.
C          Am              F               G
With her ex-boyfriend's best friend,
C
Tommy.

0 Komen:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...